ARE YOU LOOKING FOR GREAT ACCOUNTING FORENSIC SERVICE?
With origins dating back to 1998 our professionals assist clients in response to accusations concerning the propriety of accounting and financial reporting, fraud, regulatory inspection, and anti-corruption inquiries. Our multidisciplinary experts address a variety of accounting and compliance issues; analyze and reconstruct corporate books, records, and electronic information; and participate in fact-finding interviews.
We react quickly and confidentially to safeguard assets and reputation, resolve matters with minimum disruption to the business and mitigate recurrences by recommending effective controls. Our approaches enable us to efficiently gather facts, analyze the issues, and prepare reports and presentations that stand up to regulatory and judicial scrutiny. We assist with complex accounting and reporting issues that arise from situations occurring outside the normal course of business, including:
- Fraud and complex financial investigations
- Audit and special committee investigations
- Financial statement misstatements, inadequate disclosure and restatements
- Whistleblower allegations
- Regulatory inquiries
- Ponzi schemes, embezzlement and kickbacks
- Technical accounting services
- Assistance with auditors
- Accountant liability