A registered Architect licensed to practice Architecture in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia. Since receiving a Technical Architectural degree in 1981, he has primarily served as a detail oriented, production and construction administration architect, favored by general contractors for his keen understanding of the construction process and the technical aspect of building assembly. This expert’s thirty-five plus year career and technical background, has lent itself to providing expert testimony in District of Columbia construction practice legal proceeding, lectures on construction document development at Northern Virginia Community College, as well as forensic building investigations.
- Technical Architectural degree
- RTI Group, LLC, Annapolis, MD. Registered Architect Consultant, 2010 to present.
- The expert’s practice has served a wide range of clientele from a eight million dollar, 35,00 sqft Volunteer Fire Department in Ashburn Virginia, to a Malaria Vaccine Production facility clean room environment conceptual and scope design in Rockville for NIH. Established 1997.
- His practice has provided architectural interior design services for nationally recognized originations such as: Howard University Hospital, JBG, Xerox, The American Nurses Association, Buckeye Development, Regency Centers Corp., Kimco Realty, Office Planning Construction and Facilities (OPFC) Catholic Diocese of Arlington, DC law and lobbying firms, as well as the 1.7 million dollar fire restoration and expansion of the L’Auberge Chez Francois Restaurant in Virginia.
- Recommendations by contractors have provided the opportunity to work on hospitality-based projects for companies such as: Double Tree, DC Holiday Inn, McLean Hilton, and over 25 laboratory based projects for NIH, Med-Immune and HGS.
- Human Genome Sciences selected this expert in 2002 to provide architectural services for the relocation of their entire company to the Life Technology campus in Rockville involving 240,000 square foot renovation, corporate reorganization design and construction administration.
- The practice has been integrally involved in over 5 million square feet of interior office and retail tenant design, construction and renovation.
Professional Associations and Activities
- Lectures on construction document development at Northern Virginia Community College.
- Certified continuing education presentation to members of D.C. Board of Real Estate on construction documentation and blue print reading.