Airline Transport Pilot and Flight Instructor
He is an Airline Transport Pilot, specializing in CFR Part 91 Corporate Operations and Part 135/121 Regional Airline operations. He is experienced in North Atlantic crossings and his record is clear of any incidents, accidents or violations.
Total Time: 19,000+
Pilot in Command: 16,000+
Multi-Engine Turbine: 16,000+
PT121/135 Check Airman/Instructor: 2400+
CE-525S PIC: 2500+
CE-525S Type Rating
CE-510S Type Rating
Canadair CL-65 Type Rating (CRJ-200/700/900)
Embraer EMB-120 Brasilia Type Rating
Fairchild SA-227 Metroliner Type Rating
ATP, CF11, ME11
• RTI Group, LLC, Annapolis, MD, Airline Transport Pilot and Flight Instructor, 2017 - Present.
• FAA Designated Check Airman SA-227 Metroliner, EMB-120 Brasilia, CL-65 Canadair Regional Jet. 14 years.
• Maverik, Inc., Chief Pilot, July 2016 – Present
• Self-Employed Contract Pilot, CE-525, 2013 – July 2016
• Hughes General Contractors, North Salt Lake, Utah, Captain/Mentor CE-525/510/208B, 2010 – 2012
• GoJet Airlines (United Express), St. Louis, Missouri, Captain, Check Airman CL-65, 2008 – 2010
• Skywest Airlines, Salt Lake City, Utah, Captain, Check Airman, Recurrent Ground Instructor, 1988 – 2007
• Majestic Airlines, Yakutat, Alaska, First Officer, Douglas DC-3, 1988
• Intermountain Air College, Salt Lake City, Utah, Flight Instructor: Part 141, Student Recruiter, 1987 – 1988
• Cooper’s/Yost Office Equipment, Sales Representative/Sales Manager, 1984 – 1987
• Cherry Valley Central School, Jr. High/High School Teacher 1980 – 1983
• Flight Safety International, Loft, Carlsbad, CA, CE-525/510/208B, CE-525/61.58 Recurrent
• Secondary Education/History State University of NY, College at Oneonta, B.A. 1977
Additional Academic Activities
• Initial Operations Experience (IOE) Instructor, 14 years Skywest Airlines/GoJet Airlines
• Recurrent Ground Instructor p/t Skywest Airlines 3 years
• Single-Engine, Multi-Engine Instrument Instructor (current) 29 years.