The single most important step in a fire case is to have an investigator at the scene as soon as possible.
When the smoke finally clears little is left among the ashes... Scant evidence of the devastating loss to people and property, and even less evidence of what started the fire, or how resulting damages were experienced. The one certainty is that someone will have to provide restitution.
- Cause & Origin Analysis
- Aviation Fire Investigations
- Plant & Manufacturing Facility Fires
- Medical Devices
- Batteries, Mobile Phones, Electrical Appliances, Space Heaters
- Computer Fire Modeling
- Evidence Collection & Storage
- Fire Scene Preservation
- Materials Science
- Toxicology & Chemistry
- Fire Protection Engineering